Thursday, November 12, 2009

Physics - We love it

Don't we all just love Physics!
I remember when I five, I was fascinated by mirrors. I used to stare at them all tthe time, wondering if they were a portal to a different world.
I analysed them further and co-related all my observations. I even independantly derived the laws of reflection(I am neither bragging nor claiming any credit). Such was my fascination towards the subject. That is to say - that I was in love with Physics even before I knew what the word meant.
When I went to High school I discovered that it was indeed a subject of study - and the bond grew stronger.
Till this day, my fascination hasn't decreased a bit. I still keep staring at stuff and keep trying to think what it means.
So this blog is an initiative to bring together all the people who share the fascination and indulge in the pleasures of Physics.

No comments:

Post a Comment